Cloudist Cloud Connect
Self service ability for Cloudist Cloud Connect in the portal
Cloudist Cloud Connect is a new service released in the portal.
Cloudist Cloud Connect makes it easy to copy your on-prem Veeam backup data to our secure and sustainable datacenter. This means that if disaster hits, data can be restored with ease and you can get your servers and services back online – without long delay.
For guides please visit our Knowledge Base.
Hosted off-site backups
- Get your physical and virtual backups off site to a hosted cloud repository through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required
Complete visibility and control
- Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console, track cloud repository consumption and receive reminders
- Rest easy by encrypting all data at the source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration
VMware vCloud Director support
- Support for Cloudist VDC, our leading VMware Cloud Verified platform to deliver secure, efficient and elastic cloud resources
No additional licensing required
- Veeam Cloud Connect is included within Veeam Availability Suite™, Veeam Backup & Replication™, Veeam Backup Essentials™ and Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows at no additional charge
For more info, please contact email@example.com
or by phone +46 10 788 20 30